Dynamite Kid – Max ’75 Embroidered Heathered Sweatpants
Tom Billington, better known as Dynamite Kid would make his professional wrestling debut in 1975 working for Max Crabtree. However, it wasn’t until 1976 that Dynamite Kid would make his television debut in Lincoln, England.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
Officially Licensed by the estate of Dynamite Kid/Tom Billington
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
All sales are final. Returns are only for damaged or defective merchandise. We will not process returns because the wrong size was ordered. All items are printed on demand and thus are made just for you. They cannot be repackaged.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful’s facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
For more see our Return Policy.